The Evidence of Things Not Seen

5:30 PM Edit This
My 'friendboy', who is a deputy, sent me something today that he received from the chaplain at the jail.

He sent me an email this morning that pricked my heart. I generally write blogs and hope that people read them. If people read them...GREAT! If not, it is okay too. This blog is different. My prayer is that all people read this blog...especially those who are not believers!!!!!!

I am sure that you ALL know that I am a lover of Christ. I don't PREACH TO people about my faith aka trying to beat Jesus into your heads, but I am very expressive on how much I love Jesus. Many of you know the 'before and after' of my life...you can all confirm accepting Christ in my heart has been for the best. I never understood 'religion' until Dec. 15th, 2006...I still don't. I do understand the power of Healing, Wholeness, Peace, Joy, and Love of Jesus Christ.

For those of you who might not believe, sort of believe, believe but don't care...please read this below. As I said before...it pricked my heart:

"We pride ourselves in being logical creatures who demand proof before believing most things. Yet, a professor can tell us that there are 100 trillion stars in the sky, and we accept it without question. We accept as absolute fact that an atom has neutrons and electrons spinning around a nucleus, even though we have never seen any of them. We know that light travels 186,000 miles a second even though we've personally never measured it. And we agree that Lincoln wrote the Gettysburg Address, and that E does, in fact, equal mc2. We accept all these things as facts without ever demanding the proof of their authenticity.

Yet so many of us will reject Jesus- risking our eternal souls even when presented with solid proof, what proof? The witness of thousands of people who saw the miracles of Jesus and Testimonies from dozens who witnessed His death then saw Him alive AFTER His resurrection. And what about the fulfillment of prophecies concerning Jesus? Yet even after being shown so much solid evidence, many enlightened, logical people reject Jesus as "just some myth for the gullible." In fact, the divinity of Jesus is just about the only thing people refuse to accept, even when EVIDENCE is OVERWHELMING. Tell me, where is the logic in that?"

I know too many loved ones that have not accepted Christ into their hearts...they have been blinded by sin, turned away from hypocritical christians and/or the church, brought up in households with teaching as such as mormanism and JW's....the list goes on. I was there at one time in my life. I didn't believe in God, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit. I don't want to leave this earth with ever thinking that I might have said 'just a little more' to people that I love in this lifetime. So...I won't preach. I just pray that you read this blog with an open heart.